Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas present.

I can't bebebelieve it...

Dad brought me to Sunway and got me a new phone. Well according to him, this is a Christmas present (wee.. I got two from him), violin's result congrats present and being well. Yeah eh !? I didn't even asking him to get me a new one repeatingly, he just took me there, took out his card and wallaaaa. He was actually had half of his mind of getting me either a Sony Ericsson C905 or some Nokia Nseries phone. C905's not out yet, plus is a sliding phone, so as the Nseries. My previous one is a sliding one as well, and the catcated of it was based on the sliding part and got all hang.

Ended up not getting it and got C902 James Bond Edition. Was in love with the luscious red one, but dad insist me getting the James Bond one. Now, I'm not good at choosing phones, so I'll just go along with my dad, and my new phone is tatanuim silver . Nice, but pricey. Absolutely love it, thank youuuuu daddy.


Skipped AC tuition today =), but I don't think mom was happy about that, how unfortunate, well at least she doesn't mind, and didn't even remind me about it. Plus there's another tuition at 8.30 pm just now, so she let me off the hook this time. &&&&... my dad got the painting framed this afternoon. Well am all in peace now, gotta wake up bright and early tomorrow for Singapore. Just one thing, I'm not pack yet. Got to go now, rise and shine tomorrow at six in the morning, and I have to wake up around 5.15 am. Btw, I really hope my uncle likes it, crossing fingers. Buh-bye now, Merry Christmas every one.

0 comments: