Friday, April 24, 2009

I HATE PRESENT HUNTING

Why is that so ?

I have an absolute difficult time to find presents for guys. Whereas in girls case is like a piece of cake. Yesterday I was taking a little bit of time before skating walking up and down at Sunway trying to get a gift for Jun Yong as his birthday is coming up. And as I passed by a few boutiques, OMGGGG I was hesitating, trying to over come my temptation by telling myself, don't even think of going in, dont look !!!

Not even a single object that pops in my mind to think that what Jun Yong actually want for his birthday, well except set drums. Yong, you want drums set right ? Dream la... lol kidding, I'm sure your day can purchase it, don't you worry now. hahahhahaa. Moving on, it all came down to Studio R, so I strode into the store and pick a gift for him. & right x2 YOU KNOW WHAT ? I nearly boom my money on some nike female wear. I was like shit no, present for Jun Yong, pick one, make my payment and LEAVE.

I ended up getting him this ultra super nice green in colour tumbler, which is adequate and rose straight up to the counter pay, then leave. Only did I know after leaving, I was like ahhh I think Yong has that exact same thumbler, but in different colour. @#!$$%^#^&%$#%#$$@ End of story. =.= ''

0 comments: