Saturday, April 04, 2009

awesome, AWESOMER !!

How long exactly has it been since my last seni post ? *counting fingers* ooo a month ago, that's right. Well actually is more than a month. I've been spending my past two seni lesson or three, prepare for this seni examination in school and to be honest, I do not enjoy it. I find it rather boring, but is some how relevant you know, at least I think I did well. Haven't get my drawing back from teacher yet. We'll see how it goes, been dying to know my practical results, but not theory cause I did not memorize. Any way, I'm like so hyped up today, wanna know why !? Because.....



My








Peacock

(painting)








is








officially








complete!!!



Before...

After... (yeepee x2 ya ya yeah) hahaha... It looks, hmm I don't know, pops out from a bush or some thing. But then I've done it, which is awesome, syoik sendiri. xp

& what's awesomer !? both of my parents got back from China, and while on their journey back, they brought me Dove, Amicelli !! Me x3 favourite chocolate of all time, =.= I sounded like a kid. Unfortunately I can't unwrap it till next Friday or Saturday, cause if I did, I'll be swallowing half of them in a day already, really.

0 comments: