Saturday, April 25, 2009

Butterfly

Without background colour

With backgroud colour

Presented to my mom after finish painting this and she said it's ugly. lol first time wei, she told me she prefers the one with the blank background was nice, suggested I should have stick it to it. But I like it in both different ways, so no hard feelings, haha of course not.

And guys, remember what we talked about yesterday ? 3 amazing male painter, 1 female supplier haha. Told you I'm gonna put you guys name on my next painting, now see tadahhhhh !! Feel honored ? aih you people... LMAO.

But of course the original awesome painter *smug smug* will always get credit for that. Hahaha in your face guys. As for Amanda, BOOOOO !! butterfly, nahh don't be scare, cause I'll be there. It rhymes !!

0 comments: