Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Bloody Bitch


Minutes ago I came across this video while lounging through Manda's blog, and I got damn piss after watching it. It nearly drew me into tears. What the hell was she thinking, before doing so. What a moron. Is this the way you treat an innocence child !? Her actions was absolutely bloody monstrous, and as barbaric as her actions are, she should be send into the dungeon. (haha 18th century meh?) Wonder if is your child in there, how will you free ? And yes Manda, I do want to kill her with my own damn bare feet of mine, but then I'll just end up being like her, isn't it. Not to mention the child abuse case was let go, that cruel woman has to be guilty, whatever it takes, till whatever la. Claiming just an act, CLAIMING JUST AN ACT ? my ass la. Oh gosh I sounded so rude (excuse me) , but then I'm damn furious about it.

I apologize for my vulgarity, forgive me.

0 comments: