Thursday, April 09, 2009

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY

ZiYan

8th of April


Good news: The surprise was a success.
The Best part: The B'day girl was happy.

The surprise B'day thing for the bubbliest person I've known was held yesterday during recess. Sorry for bringing your mood down the past few days, which fortunately is part of our plan. Wahaha. Frankly I never knew our friendship could grew so close. I don't know how, but I do know when, all in all I just wanted you to know that I'm so glad having you as my good friend. Sitting behind you in class this year, had influenced me to become more of a 38 person, and I'm happy for that. Nonetheless, I would very much love doing the chicken dance with you some other time, but then let's make sure Ming Fai and James aren't looking while we're doing it Hahahaha. Unexpected right !? Which means now you should totally love and treat each and everyone of us MORE, you better, kidding. Love ya... '' Mc Chicken ''

ZiYan with the card we made.

ZiYan, card and her ''husband''. So as Sue Ping and mine. xp

ZiYan and Ve Kenn

& lastly, it wouldn't be perfect without a group picture. From left: Sue Ping, ZiYan, Ve Kenn, Mathieu, Jun Yong, Denise, me, Amanda, Ming Fai, Chong Lye and James.

ZiYan.... you know we love you.

Credits to....
Amanda, for buying the cake and cupcakes.
Sue Ping for preparing the delicious mash potatoes.
Denise, James, Mathieu, Jun Yong, Ve Kenn, Ming Fai
and Chong Lye for helping with the cards. Love y'all.

& ZiYan, I still have those pictures of you during PJK. muhahahahahaaaa

0 comments: