Friday, January 16, 2009

It's been the second week of school,
as hectic and tiring as it is I'm glad the week is over.

School was okay, home works the usual. Plus rumah hijau training had currently added in to my schedule, meaning that I can't go Sunway for practice on Tuesday. BM as well, to my surprise it was not as boring as I thought it would be. Of course it's not boring, it's important. There's still 3 or 4 more home work to be done, guess I'll finish them up this weekend. Other than that I'm loving my class. =)

Yesterday's class was good, I found my elements have improved. Now it's just program I have to work on. It takes time, hopefully I'll get it done by next month. Hopefully.

& There's Hari Gerko today, very exhausting. Slept really late the night before and woke up bright and early this morning to set the store up. All the MGTF ajks were great, you guys really did a fantastic job. We managed to sell all the Spongebob and Patrick teacups, Denise's mom brought. Yeah us. haha.

Well there goes another week, till then good night.

0 comments: