Monday, January 26, 2009

24th of January, Saturday.

Events,

  • Swimming
    Went swimming with bro that afternoon, as promised. It's been a while since the last time I actually soak my self into the water. In the mean time we brought dad's new camera along, brother insist on trying the camera in the pool since it's waterproof. It was fun, not to mention funny. Get to do all the funny actions and faces under water I mean. I so can't wait to bring it along during my family vacation on March. Then I could get some shots of corals and marine fishes. =)

  • Dinner at grandma's
    Later that evening, we headed to grandma's house for dinner. Almost everyone was there, almost. There seems to be 6 people missing that night. ISABEL !! haha, that include the Pang family ,aunty Shirley and uncle. It turns out well, am happy, very happy to see everyone there. I remeber we all missed Christmas gathering last year, cause everyone been so busy. The night was all eat, talk, laugh plus receiving Ang Paus. Caught up with each other,
    to see how's everyone doing, it was nice. Any way HAPPY CHINESE NEW/MOO YEAR people !!

    Most of the pictures I got here, stole from Michelle's blog. You don't mind right? Well if you do, forgive me xp . & ya she loves, LOVES editting pictures. haha

    Btw, most of the pictures are just the 3 of us. Closest what right !? Even though some times we might get mad, em song or did things wrong to each other. I still love you both, you know.

    & lastly, this goes to ISABEL. If you're reading this please don't yell. I know you really want to be here with us as much as we want to be with you too. I miss you, Manda and Michelle miss you, we all do. Not to mention we miss Justin too. =) Come back during summer holiday kay !?

0 comments: