Saturday, January 03, 2009

I was wrong, and I'm sorry. Truly I am.
Just so you know, no body is perfect.
I'm learning, going through some difficulties,
guide me will you !? =)


Kay, lets ignore the above ones shall we ? =)

2009 Resolutions

  • Have faith
  • Responsible
  • More practices
  • Watch my weight
  • Succeed in whatever I do
  • Finish all given homworks
  • Sleep earlier, except Tuesdays
  • Put more effort in what I'm doing
  • Pay fully attention in class, hopefully
  • Get distinction in coming flute examination
  • Get distinction in piano practical & merit in theory

    there's still more ahead,
    but I'm trying not to presure my self too much. I'll list the others on the right >>> when I'm ready.
    + wish list too .

    lol, yes I'm fully aware that I'm extremely lame.

0 comments: