Wednesday, January 07, 2009

3rd day of school


  • Home works
  • I'm tired
  • Tuition tuition tuition
  • Sallie as my class form teacher, .......
  • Gerko day on next week, lots of things to be done.
  • As secretary of takwando, I have lots of letters to type.
    One problem, there seems to be no Microsoft Word in this computer
  • Still can't understand what's Aziza teaching.
    Seriously, even though the ones I've learned in tuition,
    the same thing she's trying to teach us, confuse me.
    Guess I'm better off with tuition, she makes every thing so complicated
    .



    btw, I miss playing the Sims 2. ahhaaaa
    Unfortunately I don't have as much time entertainments like I used to. Still can't divide my time well either, between practices, tuitions and home works. HELP !!

0 comments: