Monday, November 09, 2009

Testify

Every decision you make leads you to another path of your life. As unfortunate as it sounds, sometimes you were ought to chose the other path which you less desired. The thing is, you don't make decisions, God do. Though sometime things might not work out how you wanted them to be, just leave it, cause God has much more great plans for you. & I mean only you.

Earlier this afternoon, as I was grueling with dilemmas between our school annual prom and my Y.E programme to Denmark, I knew I was ought to miss prom and take my flight to Denmark. I knew it all along, but I've been avoiding it. As greedy as it sounds, I wish to attend both. I got a call from one of the Lion, saying that they've tried their very best but unable to get a flight on the 17th of December. That leaves the best time for the five of us Y.E programme applicants to take off on the 16th of December. Oh great, prefect, nice timing ...... WHAT THE HECK !? I called my mom for advise, though I knew it was all up to me to decide. She ask me to pray, as there was obviously nothing she can do to make any of this better. So at that precise moment I pray, hard. I've prayed before, long time ago actually, still I was unable to get the answer I wanted from God.

No, I didn't give up. I can feel how reluctant I was. Who cares there won't be any hope for this. Am not gonna sit in the airplane and let it gallop by. There I was, sitting straight on my bed continuing my prayers. I've been notified the flight is going to be tentatively around 9 pm or so. Which means I have to presence myself at KLIA around 6 pm. No no no, there's no way this could happen. I can't find the way to tell you why, but I really x5 wish to attend prom, in another word desperately xp. It leaves me no choice to say yes, as my decision will also make their arrangement better for all.

I couldn't possibly concentrate and continue my studies at the time. But everything changed after an hour. Miracle happened, God answered my prayers. Though is not exactly how I wanted it to be, but it's good enough, more than actually. I got a call from the Lion again, and she said the flight will be on 16th of December, but 11.40 pm. Which means ? *huge smile* Prom may be a huge possible for me, but I was bound to leave early. God I thank you so much for answering my prayers, words can't describe how I feel now. Two, three hours for just being there is already ample for me, I don't mind and I don't care. For a minute I thought I was about to miss this crucial; once in a life time moment of my life. But there you were, actually all this time, helping me through all this. & that, I sincerely thank you God. So you see, there's is a true God. & he's always there for you.

Starting next week, all the way till February 2010.
  • SPM examination
  • CHS Promenade Ball '09
  • Denmark
  • Bible School

See y'all then :)

(who cares I sounded pathetic, greedy or desperate, I'm damn happy now)

0 comments: