Friday, November 13, 2009

Denmark in 33 more days :)

  • Exerting myself to study
  • Just came back from the library
  • Don't think I feel well these few days
  • Am mood less, am I sick? In need of something to perk me up
  • SPM is laborious, study study relax study study study study study
  • The exchange programme to Denmark begin to arouse my excitement
  • Oh boy x2, I have two host family
  • One of the host family has three daughters and they are HOT
  • Heard that Jun Yong, HOTTTTTTT, three HOT DANISH CHICKS
  • Aiya for sure will introduce to you one la, don't you worry. LOL
  • I sincerely hope they'll like me, checking them out in facebook now
  • Am still feeling not well, maybe a full body check up will do the trick
  • As if it'll help, gotta take care la, as you know SPM is looming
  • Gtg now, loving Micheal Buble and Jon McLaughlin btw, awesome musics

0 comments: