Friday, November 20, 2009

Pictures worth a thousand words

CHS Graduation '09
&
Datin Lim's Retirement

4th of November, Wednesday
(ignore the fact that I'm super slow, oh please do)


5p3+4+6 class performance

I was playing drums,
and nobody manage to snap a picture of me :(
Way back there I was, hard to capture I know, sigh... lol

Pictures ....

You know, it won't hurt
not bringing your phone or camera to school that day.
Surely there's people wanting to take pictures with you
and they'll all end up tagging you in facebook,
lol all in the name of FACEBOOK.
Banyak the canggih,
so you actually don't have to bother to
take your camera every where to snap x3 around.
Eventually they'll all come to you :)


*pause*
& here's something you don't see everyday in school XD

HAHAHA
*continue*

There goes Datin Lim ...

It was Mid Valley after that, with Ziyan and Sue Ping ^^
Finally got the lunch we wanted since previous year,
after that meet up with classmates at Pasta Zanmai, Gardens.

Self made souvenirs

Mine
Thank you all for taking the liberty to sign, I love it.

Amanda's signaturized pinafore

Both of my dear wanted to be the best,
One of them went, I love you (take that people)
and the other, I love you more (in your face people)
LOL

Year Book

Oh, before I end my post,
for those who haven't read the entire year book dengan teliti,
make sure you flip your year book to page 98 and 139.
Perasan I know, but you have to laaaa ....

Bo pictures, nice =.=''
They apologized for losing them,
and of course apologies accepted.

Not one, but TWO :)

'' We said our goodbyes, and went our seperate ways''
LOL, SPM's English essay, I chose this question by the way.

0 comments: