Sunday, October 25, 2009

SATUUUUUU !!!
DUAAAAAAA !!!
TIGAAAAAAA !!!

Yesterday was, hmm what's my favourite phrase again !? Oh ya, down right AWESOME !! Countless guest arrived, busy x5. I do apologize for busy hosting but still managed to spent some time with you guys. Personally am glad that you guys made it and I thank you all for that. I'm sure most of you have fun (I know Ziyan do) , as for those who finds it 'boring', well sorry, can't help. Thank you Amanda, Anselm and Denise for the delicate flower pot display, James for the mini Terracotta Warriors (you guys shouldn't have, but still THANK YOU) and the rest for your presence. Not to mention Denise slept over as well, woohoo ++ Overall the entire event was jubilant and jaunty, I do hope there is a next time, despite the hosting part which me and my family seldom do. Btw, just want to know who dirtied my wall !? It was white before, and now black and blue marks can be spot all over it. Who did it ? I wonder... lol

*As for pictures, maybe next time. & if you're impatience exit here and here :)

0 comments: