Friday, October 09, 2009

Epic failed
  • Graduation practice was, hmm need me to say more ?
  • Skated on Wednesday morning, pure joy & freedom
  • Currently missing some one's aura
  • Nonetheless my emotions are not in good condition either
  • Am trying to build up my savings, not to worry I'm a ultra pro saver
  • Eager for 16th & 24th of October approach
  • Prom dress hunting today with Amanda, Sue Ping & Ziyan
  • Spotted one I really x2 like and am thinking that might be the one
  • It was fun shopping with them, had a really great time though
  • Not to mention hilarious, plus their 38ness are damn contagious
  • I think I might be in love, I did say might be O.O
  • Amanda & Sue Ping would have know what am I talking about xp
  • Unable to join Sue Ping for her advance B'day dinner
  • Still is a month away, I have absolute nothing to be sorry about :P
  • I'll make it up to you on your actual day alright ? Enjoy yourself <33

0 comments: