Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

  • No trick or treat for Malaysians
  • Happy 17th Birthday Ming Fai,
    or I shall say Happy HallowFai day, haha two in one
  • I have the best of the best, greatest, awesomest, friends around
  • & one of them is Amanda Kok who got me the MOOSE key chain
    I desperately want from Jing Wing few days back
  • Thank you so much. lol She fullfil one of my Christmas wish list ^^
  • Done with Andrew Choo's seminar today, okay lahhh
  • Last rehearsal tomorrow before heading stage this Wednesday
  • BM seminar and sleepover this Monday, woohooo
  • Might be having our 2nd Debutante brunch, might ...
  • Graduation in 4 more days and 3 more schooling days to be exact :(
  • Grueling with negatives thoughts again, not feeling quite myself either
  • Sigh... what to do !? Am I still me ?

0 comments: