Saturday, September 12, 2009

Duane Ho

Although I know you don't read my blog,
still CONGRATULATIONS !!!
for succeeding being one of the top 20 in Singapore Idol,
and some more you're the youngest contestant.
Man you were AWESOME !!

Heard aunty Bino complimented your vocals last year,
but I never thought you were THAT GOOD.
Aunty Bino, uncle Wing, Nicole, Aaron, your friends
and especially aunt Angeline would be so proud of you.
Don't forget your families and relatives in Malaysia too.
Who cares what other people think, you go cousin :)

Susan Boyle, pfft what the,
but out 3 judges who cares what the 2nd and 3rd judges said.
But then I kinda agree part of what the 1st judge said,
I meant the don't lose and change the sense of himself part.
Definitely not the Susan Boyle part.




0 comments: