Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thursday
9th of July, 2009

It was Puan Lim Yoke Keng's retirement, I'm sure most your guys know about it. Actually planned to excuse my self from school that day, but was ought to go for raptai. Man I hate raptai ! :( What can you do right ? So we had class before recess, but then most of erm were relief. Was not surprise as well realizing not many students showed up to school that day. After recess the ceremony held in the hall, blablabla , skip skip skip. lol Happy retirement Puan Lim, I sounded insincere did I ? Sorry, can't help it. Were all dead bored at one point, hanged in the GTF Takwondo store room nearly an hour, making ultra funny, retarded stupid videos. Laughed the whole entire time, pure joy I tell you. Unexpectedly videos aren't able to post it up. Took a really long time and ended unable to. What a fiasco. Blogger , *shake head*


After school we D.A.N aka Drunked At Noon had our first jamming session. Ya first ! It was okay, but fun and laughters all the way. Though it might not turn out how some of you guys wanted it to, but please do put it in mind that this is our very first time doing it. To me is pretty good enough already, and most of all having fun. Jun Yong smugged and was hogging my phone the whole time, snapping shots of us and didn't get a picture of him self. =.= But you know what ? haha I did record a video of him dancing through one of Micheal Jackson's tracks. ahahaha That guy, LMAO. All in all I can say that the jamming session went kinda well !? ya, basically is just me on the key board, Amanda violin, Mathieu and James guitars and Jun Yong beat boxing.


After jamming with the fellows D.A.N went home rested a little and hit to shower. Dad's mood been really good that night. He suggested we dine at Pasta Zanmai, had UNAGI again, love it. After dinner, moving on lesson with coach. It's been two weeks since my postponed lesson with coach due to Skate Malaysia. Class was alright, except for that one particular element I failed to attempt. Lesson ended around 9.45 pm, practiced a while before packing things up. Fell on some one's blade that night, hurt my back. Things happened, surprisingly it doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would be. Plus I didn't even know I was bleeding. So much for being a klutz... again. & Thanks guys for your concern, you guys know who you are, love y'all. :)

0 comments: