Friday, July 10, 2009

All set people, my computer is back to it's normal self.
Let's rewind what happened for the past few weeks shall we ?


9th of June, 2009
Had practice in the morning, came home injured while getting my sit spin right. Such a klutz, =.=


10th of June, 2009
Went to Mathieu's house, for the fun of it. Along with Jun Yong and Ming Fai, normal stuff. Catch up with each other and so.

Jun Yong beat boxing

Scandalous xp

11th of June, 2009

Officially 17, got my mom presents and a card. I'd come to realize, birthday is not all about you, in additional your mom too. For risking and giving birth to you, I love you mom. There's no need to say hope you like the presents, cause I know you do. xp & thanks dad for the perfumes and necklace, love you too.

for mom

from dad

13th of June, 2009
Celebrated my first niece's one month old. Felt extremely happy you know, like seeing her really opens your heart. She's an angel I tell you, so cuteeeee. Well actually all babies are, but she's special, my first niece la come on. lol Plus congratulations to my cousin Ai Lee, wishing you and Chris both and your new daughter have a great future ahead.


isn't she ADORABLE ?

There goes the month of June

0 comments: