Friday, May 01, 2009

Today's routine

Am too lazy to emphasize the whole thing,
so I'll just summarize it alright ?

Had badminton with a bunch of awesome people earlier this morning. Sweated so much till it soaked my shirt. Changed twice still isn't working, but it was fun. Went back around 1.30pm and slept through the whole afternoon. Was so exhausted, some more dad and Kenneth ajaked me go swimming. Unfortunately I was too tired to even wake my self up so I turned them down, and continue my sleep.

Half of us

During the evening, we family celebrated dad's 49th birthday at Xenri. Some Japanese restaurant, where they serve the BEST Unagi ever. Dad was happy, had a really wonderful family night. Went grocery shopping later on. Brought some ingredients and headed back home. Baked brownies with grandma for dad and that's a rap. Btw, the brownies were dededelicious.

0 comments: