Saturday, May 16, 2009

I've got myself







a








pre-B'day present XD

Okay x2, I know it's real early but then when you're in need of a pair of sport shoe, you can't possibly wait what right ? & though dad paid for it, as promised I'll pay him back by this month or maybe next, hhee. Not to mention I'll be still using my old one, we both; me Nike Free and Annice together... as ONE. lol I was actually keen to buy the white/pink/green one. Unfortunately I don't feel comfortable wearing it. Dad suggested the top pictured one, Nike 5.0 and it won't hurt giving it a try. Ended up liking it, but then the problem is my previous one is purple in colour as well. =.= So not, but hey at least this looks 10 times fresher than the old one, opps did I say that out loud ? Well it koyaked. Nahh whatever.. let it be PURPLE, colours don't matter. *stick out tongue*

Yes x2, I still <3 you.

0 comments: