Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What's new !?
  • Piano theory was rather okay , to my beliefs a confirmed merit . Results are not out till June, long way to go. Better yet a hopeful distinction will top it off my merit confirmation. ^^

  • I have not pack yet for tomorrow's trip, I'll be long gone till this Saturday. Hopefully my dearly; neehhh not, kacua neighbour Anselm Chan will guard my house and the trampoline. ahhha kidding.

  • Recently, I've been so merely in love with Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (Motion Picture Soundtrack). Oh my.. the entire album were exquisitely marvelous. Johnny Depp can sing, cheh every body knows that. It's been 2 years hello.. *bang wall* Nonetheless, Helena Bonham Carter's voice was glorious.


  • Starting to get frustrated by this video web converter, which is either takes forever to complete the downloads or the malfunction of the video's volume, nice. In addition to my nano, I got these 3 superb videos which I'm trying to sync them in. Unfortunately the volumes were off. grrrrrrrrrrr......







  • & there's a whole lot of stuff I wanted to get. =(

0 comments: