Friday, March 06, 2009

Stress out.

Class with my coach yesterday was indeed lethargic. Am preparing for the up coming MNFSC (4th Malaysia National Figure Skating Championship), which is on the 10th and 11th of April, a month away. Shit, my program is like not well prepare, like what my coach said terrible =(, that sucks. I need to build up my stamina real quick. Nonetheless, 1st term and piano theory examinations are looming. They're stressing me out, and I might die any time and then... choi choi no la.

In addition, two new scars/bruises were formed. Got them from doing inner bower; stupid and a blade cut. So currently my legs look very deform, wonder what will happen if my grandma sees this. hahaha, I better apply some lotions and creams before her next visit. Damn, just realized, I'll be looking terribly ugly with skirts and dresses on. ='(

Blade cut , obviously.

It hurts, so badly.
recover recover recover.

OMGGGGG !!!
U-G-L-Y
note: I have not been abuse,
just thought you guys should know,
especially Amanda Kok. xp

Won't it look great if they're all gone !?
Big x3 differents right ?
(picture editted)

0 comments: