Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mediocre... am I !?
Nahh I can do better...

  • Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic Games begins,
    if you know me well enough, guess you'll probably
    know which sport event I'm aching to catch live on TV
  • As for me and my family's CNY celebration,
    so far so good,pictures can be found on FaceBook
  • I desperately want to meet up with Denise, Jun Yong and Anselm
  • Bryan Adams, Marc Cohn and Tim Hughes are my current favourite
  • Think I'm going to try to make the Irish Fifteens (sweeties) tomorrow
  • Been reading a lot lately
  • Redecorating personal room plan has been canceled
  • Just realized everything is perfect in place, why change !?
  • Been missing quite a few people :)
  • Tristan ruined my Roxy flip flop and got scolded from dad for letting
    him out and linger around the front yard,
    my sincere apologies Amanda
  • The pair of flip flop still looks new lo, a gift from Amanda and Yu Xun
    few years back, only started using it few months ago, heart ache :(
  • Brown and grey both are my new favourite colours
  • As you can see both colours couldn't be well combinate, still... me like
  • Skating couldn't get any better
  • Have not blog about Feb 6th's graduation
  • Still have much in mind to blog, but..... hhheee adios now

0 comments: