Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Who will I turn to ?

My feelings are currently incoherent, which am not going to emphasize it. & how am I gona do so ? I can't even understand myself. There seems to be complications, mostly based of self problems. Hey I can handle that, maybe is the fact that future which can be tremulous. Don't get it wrong, I'm not emo. Or even if I am obviously you don't even give a damn about it. So what's the point ? Why am I so sensetive all the time ? Well if I'm not than it wouldn't be me now would it ? Stupid thoughts, pops up randomly, sweet now am just being pathetic. Guess I need someone to talk with plus I need to smile more. Ya this :) or else someone's gonna make a huge fuss about me being emo. So cheese !! :)

Btw, Mathieu, Jun Yong we rocked today. hahahaha

0 comments: