Sunday, February 08, 2009

Dinner date with my dad earlier this evening,

since mom and Kenneth aren't around, and art class has been canceled. Headed to Mid Valley around 7.30 pm, had dinner at some sushi restaurant. To me Unagi has always beeen the best x3 meal. After dinner, dad decided to go for a walk around Gardens. The atmosphere there was like damn quiet, not much people. We came across this art supplies store which is utterly awesome, the whole entire store was full with art equips, plus the stuff they sell there were cheap, affordable. Guess I've found my new favourite store, it's called Art.Friend, you guys should check it out. They have batiks there, clays, glittery paints and so. ^^


Here's what I've brought for a total Rm 20, cheap right ? and I'm going back for MORE. OH, I know what to get for my dad on his B'day ady. hhhheee

0 comments: